This site complies with W3C Web Standards for HTML5 and CSS2, and properly segregates structure and presentation between them. It has been fully tested on IBM Home Page Reader 3.0 which makes full use of the accessible tags included in the code. It has been tested on Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, mobile Safari, and on Internet Explorer 6 and above. All the HTML and CSS files pass validation by the W3C. There are browser bugs that may make some pages difficult to access in some older browsers. A skip to content link has been included on every page, and the navigation systems have been tabindexed for ease of use.
Accesskeys are used throughout this site in the following way:
- 0 leads you to this page;
- 1 leads back to the home page.
- 2 leads to the Consultancy page;
- 3 leads to the Webcreation page;
- 4 leads to the Training page;
- 5 leads to the Contact page;
Depending on what browser you are using accesskeys may be implemented in the following way:
- Internet Explorer 5+: Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter of the access key, then press ENTER/RETURN.
- Chrome (Win): Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter of the access key
- Chrome (Mac): Hold down the ALT key and CTL key and select the number/letter of the access key
- Firefox (Win): Hold down the SHIFT and ALT keys and select the number/letter of the access key.
- Firefox (Mac): Hold down the CTL key and select the number/letter of the access key.
- Safari (Win): Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter of the access key.
- Safari (Mac): Hold down the CTL key and select the number/letter of the access key.
- Opera: Hold down the SHIFT and ESC keys and select the number/letter of the access key.
For more information on Web Accessibility see the fourquarters Guide
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in these pages, the authors wish to emphasise that the contents contained in the site and held on associated server(s) are regularly reviewed and are naturally subject to change from time to time as required.
Use of the information and data contained on this Web site and server(s) is at your sole risk.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this Web site and associated server(s) you do so at your own risk.
All material housed on this Web site and associated Web server(s), unless otherwise acknowledged is © fourquarters IS Ltd.
This material, whether text, images, sound or other media forms, cannot be republished without permission.
Permission is hereby granted for such material to be viewed, stored, or output as 'hard copy', for individual, non-commercial use only.
Where individual authors are credited, each asserts his or her moral right to be identified as the author of that material. If you wish to link to any of the material on this Web site or server(s), incorporate any of our images in your own material, or use any of our images as links, then before doing so you must contact the named author (if given) or e-mail email@example.com - Thank you.