- For those whose websites may already meet the standards for WCAG 1.0 and for those who have yet to implement their web accessibility strategy, the CHALLENGE is now to attain the higher standards of WCAG 2.0.
- The onus is on you to establish your current web accessibility status and COMPARE this with what is required to attain the new standards.
- Parallel to your need to CONSULT your user community you will need to take Technical Advice toward achieving these new standards.
- With a track record of working with and for the public sector, and the technical expertise that you need, fourquarters are confident we can COMPETE and successfully implement your web accessibility requirements.
Consultancy reports are written to order, tailored to your needs, to include:
- A detailed WAI Compliance Audit of your website
- An examination of the WAI Compliance of your Content Management System or Scripting technology
- Specifications of what will be required to make your website WCAG 2.0 Compliant
- What training you will need to maintain your new site once work is complete
Available as a Summary, Intermediate, or Full Audit report.